Well the training has started again. I have to confess I did enjoy the two months of no training. I also have to confess that I am battling to get motivated again.
My sessions so far:
- Tue 04/11 (56RHR) AM: 20 minute treadmill and 30 mins weights
- Wed 05/11 PM: 40 minute swim session (1200m but more like 960m, due to kids lessons)
- Fri 07/11 (58RHR) AM: 45 minute indoor bike (Thur’s session)
- Sat 08/11: SKIPPED – 1hr swim
- Sun 09/11: 1 hour indoor bike with 25 minute run
- Mon 10/11: SKIPPED – 1 hour swim
- Tue 11/11 (53RHR) AM: 10 minute treadmill and 30 mins weights
So I have skipped two swim sessions. The swim session I completed on Wed was tough. I can tell my technique has deteriorated and I don’t have correct timing of glide-pull/breath-recover.
My first weights session was, well, tough. I ended up cutting it a bit short as I was knackered. I think I hit back too hard! I ached for a good few days following the session.